The “2nd Edition Digital Event on Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases (GMT)”, a virtual meeting place for the rare disease community will be held on 3rd -4th December 2020.
Why the Virtual event is essential viewing:
- A speaker faculty even better than before: You’ll learn from 30+ speakers with presentations, panels, fireside chats , Q&A and many more.
- Connect with industry leaders around the world: Without the constraints of geography, we’ll have thousands of industry leaders from across the globe coming together to collaborate.
- Complete virtual meetings platform: Send messages to connect 1-on-1 with your fellow attendees. Schedule meetings and use a virtual private meeting room to chat.
- Presentation Link: The attendee will have the access to the presentation after the event. The presentation link will be shared for both the days.
- Participation Certificate: The attendee will also receive ‘Certificate of Participation’ for the event attended.
- Redeem Points: Earns 200 points and redeem it with your confirmed FREE pass for the next edition.
To confirm your place kindly fill in the participant(s) details in the below format and send it back to me at the earliest so that I can secure your place with the FREE PASS (Deadline – 27th November). Only up to 10 people can attend with these passes. Once we receive the details the Login Id and Password for the virtual platform will be shared.
For more information please contact Nakul at email@example.com | +91 20 48598 299