BIO Investor Forum Digital: The industry’s leading biopharma executives and BD professionals from public and venture-stage growth companies, and top public and private equity investment firms, are ready to explore potential partnerships and business collaborations to fuel research and development for promising innovation.
BIO Investor Forum Digital will feature:
- Three days of enhanced BIO One-on-One Partnering™, including a new, flexible meeting scheduling capability for business development networking.
- Two days of interactive educational sessions, with speaker Q&A, focused on the most pressing industry topics including COVID-19, Infectious Diseases/ Vaccines, Oncology, Business Development, Election Outlook, and more.
- A library of on-demand company presentations, showcasing a company’s pipeline, R&D activities, and fundraising goals.
- The BIO SPARK Showcase will spotlight early stage assets from the university setting.
- Enhanced networking featuring informal small group and face-to-face video interactivity.
- Access to an increased global investor audience.