Due to the spreading of the corona-virus the 12th World Meeting on Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology (which was initially to be held on 23-26 March 2020 in Vienna, see the post on Nov. 9, 2019) will be postponed to 7-11 February 2021 (also in Vienna).
Some invited talks:
“Advanced therapeutic products: an industrial perspective”
- Finding answers to antibody bioprocessing challenges in biophysics
Chris Van der Walle, MedImmune, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Lentiviral vector-based medicines from concept to market
James Miskin, Oxford Biomedica, United Kingdom
- Biodrugs and advanced therapy medicinal products: a revolution in medicine
Maria Luisa Nolli, NCNbio, Milan, Italy
- 3D-printing of medicines and implants: making the formulations work
Clive Roberts, School of Pharmacy, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- 3D-printing of medicines at the point of care: fantasy or the future?
Matthew Peak, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- 3D printing in an industrial GMP setting
Timothy Tracy, Aprecia Pharmaceuticals, Blue Ash, OH, USA
All the details on the following website : https://www.worldmeeting.org