The 13th Annual International Partnering Conference BIO-EUROPE SPRING will be held on March 25–27, 2019 in Vienna, Austria.
The following topics will have plenary discussions:
- Exploring underserved therapeutic area
- Who wins the seat when investing in European biotech companies?
- Evolving biopharma landscape in the Asia-Pacific
- Emerging opportunities for investment and partnering in „metabesity”
- Pharma company presentations
- Keys to maximizing the value of your company
- The transformational changes in China
- Creating world-leading biotech companies in Europe
- Commercial opportunities in cell and gene
- Oncology positioning and partnering strategies
- How does Europe set the price for a new drug?
- Navigating the regulatory landscape for microbiome therapeutics
- What’s lying ahead for European biotech in 2019 and beyond?
and a lot of partnering events and discussions will be organized.